The right credit decision can make or break a small business. Your business credit is often the basis for decisions other companies make about you, so it’s critical you know what’s in your business credit file.
Business credit reports can also serve a vital role in managing credit risk. SIR’s premium commercial credit reports provide the most complete and in-depth analysis of a business’s credit information, whether it’s your own business or that of a potential customer, prospect or vendor.
Experian’s business credits reports are continually updated, always accessible, and may include:
- Experian credit ranking score and credit summary
- Key facts about the business
- Corporate registration and contact information
- Key personnel
- Detailed financial payment trends
- Predicted payment behavior
- In-depth credit history
- Uniform Commercial Code filing information
- Banking, insurance and leasing information
- Standard & Poor’s financial information
- Bankruptcy filings
- Judgment filings against the business
- Tax lien filings levied against the business
- Credit inquiries made in the last nine months
– Available Reports –
The most robust of all Experian business credit reports, this report provides a comprehensive view of a business’s financial obligations as well as fraud screening, credit limit recommendation, more background information on the business and more data elements than any other report.
Frequently used to help verify whether a business is active and/or legitimate, this credit summary allows users to make quick assessments on low-balance account transactions.
Business Profile Report
This credit profile provides a current, objective picture of how a business handles its financial obligations, including detailed trade, public record, collection and background information.
Business Owner Profile
This credit profile on a business owner provides a comprehensive look into the owner’s financial status.
As Experian’s strongest commercial risk model to date, this all-industry product uses business information or blended business and consumer information to predict the likelihood of delinquency within 12 months.
International Business Reports
Provides the best source of information for managing the risk associated with conducting international business. Information is gathered from credit, government and financial agencies in each country. Canadian profiles are available in real time, while profiles on companies located throughout the rest of the world are developed upon your request.
Account Management Software
- Let SIR help you manage your risk with our enhanced line of Account Management Solutions.
- Account Adviser. The PC Desktop Software tracks performance, monitors shifts in portfolio risk and displays your customer portfolio graphically with credit, demographics and public data elements.
- Portfolio Monitor. Powerful account monitoring tool for businesses and business owners. It allows you to quickly respond to derogatory business and business-owner information to help you minimize risk and reduce losses.
- Portfolio Score. Enhance your portfolio with current and accurate credit information, business demographics, legal and public record information. Analyze the entire risk process from front-end inquiry to back-end account review.
- Financial industry-specific model utilizing commercial and proprietor information. Provides a comprehensive risk picture of the business for effective account management.