SIR delivers a comprehensive report to verify mortgage application data and identify fraud risks within the mortgage application. Our system parses the loan file, verifies key loan data and returns a single concise report highlighting discrepancies between the loan application data and the public records. The report covers the key validation elements required by secondary market investors including Fannie Mae LQI, CitiMortgage and Chase Rural.
Our verification employs a massive network of consumer, property and corporate information including: credit header file data, utility invoice data, single family residential property data, USPS data, corporate & sole proprietor data, reverse phone and reverse address data and demographic sources. Our verification reports are approved by CitiMortgage and Chase Rural and enable clients to reduce fraud risk and comply with fraud detection guidelines.
Lenders simply uploads the loan file once and our system verifies loan data in 8 key areas and returns detailed reports on each key component with a summary page that includes a validation score and key warning messages.
- Objective and independent analysis utilizing the most current real-time data
- Enables lenders to:
- Detect multiple fraud types
- Reduces false positives, and focus in on high risk issues
- Enable compliance with new secondary market requirements
- Reduce the risk of loan repurchase due to fraud
- One report with a comprehensive review of key loan file data elements against billions of public records
- Concise summary of findings with overall risk score and warning messages
- Fraud report approved by CitiMortgage & Chase Rural